Chapel of St Vincent Ferrer
In 1462, Dominicans from the Monastery of St Mark from Hvar were given permission from the duke of Hvar to build a house and garden on the municipal land plot in Kut.
According to the visitation of the general vicar Nikola Zudenig of 1816, the Dominicans of Hvar built a chapel dedicated to St Vincent Ferrer.
The front of this modest single-nave Baroque chapel faces towards the street.
Next to it, towards the south, there is a high wall that conceals a garden and residential and commercial building - the only part that remains from what used to be the monastery complex and is, today, in a decrepit condition.